Costs for Short-Term Individual Retreats (Under 6 Months)
Please indicate in your retreat application whether you request meal service or prefer to cook your own meals. If staff are available, the retreat center provides two simple vegetarian meals (breakfast and lunch) for $30 per day. You may bring your own snacks or food for the evening. Please indicate special dietary requirements in your application, and we will let you know if we can accommodate your request, although it may cost extra. We cannot guarantee that food is free of all allergens.
If you prefer to cook meals at your own expense, you will be given a limited time slot to use the kitchen. This option might not be available in some situations, such as when the retreat center is cooking for others.
At your own expense, we can shop once a week to buy groceries or other needs during your retreat. A retreat fee of $100 per week may be charged for supplies and support services.
Single retreat rooms in Gompa:
- Small room inside the main gompa building: $60 per day.
- Large room inside the main gompa building: $65 per day.
- Retreat Hut: $58 per day.
- Yurt: $45 per day.
- Camping: $25 per day for using own tents, platform provided.
- Our large, walk-in canvas tent: $30 per day.
Discounts (applicable to housing only, not meals)
- For retreats of one month to six months there is a 5% discount, but this does not apply if you are already receiving a higher discount as a friend, sustaining supporter, or ordained sangha member.
- Discounts for Friends 10% and Sustaining Supporters 15% apply. Ordained Sangha receive a 15% discount for group retreats and Long-Term Individual retreats lasting 6 months or longer.
- To become a Friend or Sustaining Supporter, please visit our support page (click here)
Reservations and Cancellations for Individual Retreat
Retreats up to a week or less, full amount of total cost is due at the time of reservation.
Retreats longer than a week, please submit 50% of your total cost to secure your reservation, the full amount is due 14 days before your retreat date.
Cancellation made 10 days or more in advance of the retreat date, will receive a refund in the amount of all payments made, less a $25 processing fee.
Cancellation made within 10 days in advance of the retreat date will incur an extra 20% fee.